Szőlő - Agrobiológia
The Department is the caretaker of the Bachelor's degree in Viticulture and Oenology. The education has been continuously adapting to new scientific foundations and the needs of practice since 2017. The Institute of Viticulture and Oenology of UP is our partner in the training, as well as the ever-expanding circle of practitioners and businesses.
In addition to the Viticulture and Oenology BSc courses, we contribute to the teaching of other BSc, MSc and PhD courses with subjects related to applied ecology, plant anatomy, plant physiology, plant biotechnology, and food technology in Hungarian and English as well.
Thesis topics of BSc, MSc and PhD
- Impact of mycotoxins in natural communities
- Botanical origin, bioactive compounds and biological activity of Hungarian honeys
- Study of plant bioactive components from different aspects
- Comparison of oenological treatments to reduce the hydrogen sulfide content of wines
- Monitoring color changes in rosé wine due to external influence